Home>> Products>>Ekapa Mining Website
Workshop held for illegal miners - msn"Inspections have been held on site for the areas made available by Ekapa Mining. The illegal miners have also lodged an application for a prospecting right." Regarding the application process, Phetla said that the relevant forms and documentation could be found on the department's website. Ekapa Mining Website ,EKAPA MINING (PTY) LTD,Tel:(053)831-2672 …Petra and Ekapa Mining (Pty) Ltd ("Ekapa Mining") have entered into a joint venture agreement, which combines the respective operations, owned and operated Ekapa Mining Pty. Ltd. - Kimberley, Northern Cape ...
Ekapa Mining Website
BLF stands with the Zama Zamas in Kimberley. ... of its leaders by police and private security at the insistence of the white mining houses led by Ekapa ...
Kimberley Ekapa Mining Joint Venture 2.8 Slimes Pipeline Project, Kimberley, Northern Cape. 1.1 Scope of the Study The aim of the study is to identify possible heritage sites and finds that may occur in the proposed
The consortium comprises Ekapa Mining (Pty) ("Ekapa Mining")(50.1%) and Petra Diamonds Limited ("Petra") (49.9%), which both have proven track records in diamond mining in Kimberley; Ekapa Mining as a medium sized TMR processing business, and Petra Diamonds in the underground workings of the Kimberley Underground Mines.
Ekapa Mining 2ND FLOOR, 538317330 Mining, Nonmetallic Minerals, ... hana mining botswana contacts . zimbabwes mining background; ekapa mining profile;..
Petra Diamonds today announces that Petra and Ekapa Mining (Pty) Ltd ("Ekapa Mining") have entered into a joint venture agreement, which combines the respective ...
directory d12/2005 operating and developing black empowerment mining companies in the republic of south africa directorate: mineral economics compiled by:
Ekapa Mining, located at Profsen Bldg, 3 York Str, Kimberley. Phone 053 831 2... send Email... Mining, Mining Industry, Think Local
Ekapa Mining CEO Jahn Hohne said Ekapa Minerals would be operated by the people of Kimberley for the benefit of the area and complied with the shareholding requirements pertaining to historically disadvantaged South Africans.
Ekapa Mining is a medium sized TMR processing business, which has been operating in Kimberley, South Africa, for over 25 years. Ekapa Mining owns a 60.6% share in 40 Mt of TMRs in Kimberley sourced from the famous five cluster of old Kimberley mines.
Our mining operations ended here in the last century and in December 2015 we announced the sale of the Kimberley Mines Tailings Operation to Ekapa Minerals (Pty) Limited – an investor consortium comprising Ekapa Mining (Pty) (50.1%) and Petra Diamonds Limited (49.9%).
ekapa mining website - Solutions Kamfers Dam birding, Kimberley, Northern Cape | South Africa Because of its, Ekapa Mining (PTY) Ltd, Mining, Northern Cape,,053 831 2, pre:names of miningpanies in chicagonext:grinding performance enhancer for …
The respective operations comprise Petra's Kimberley Underground mines, Ekapa's tailings operations and Kimberley Mines tailings operations. The joint venture agreement came into effect on July 1, with Petra and its BEE partners holding 75.9 percent of the combined operations, and Ekapa Mining the remaining 24.1 percent.
The KEM JV is a joint venture between Petra and its partner Ekapa Mining and incorporates the Kimberley Underground mine (mining the Bultfontein, Dutoitspan and Wesselton kimberlite pipes), extensive tailings retreatment programmes (with total tailings resources of some 140.1 Mt) and the high volume Central Treatment Plant ("CTP").
Petra and Ekapa Mining (Pty) Ltd ("Ekapa Mining") have entered into a joint venture agreement, which combines the respective operations, owned and operated Ekapa Mining Pty. Ltd. - Kimberley, Northern Cape ...
Ekapa Minerals is the established consortium acquisition vehicle - owned by Ekapa Mining (50.1%) and Petra (49.9%). It has entered into a binding agreement with DBCM to acquire the Kimberley Mines as a going concern.
KEM153 - Fixed Term Contract Electrician - Kimberley Ekapa Mining JV - closing 4 March 2018 Kimberley Ekapa Mining JV (KEM-JV) is a joint venture between Ekapa Minerals (Pty) Ltd, Super Stone Mining (Pty) Ltd and Crown Resources (Pty) Ltd (Petra Diamonds) and is situated in the City of Kimberley in the Northern Cape.
Ekapa mining(Pty)Ltd is a recognised corporation. For the time being, the company has no unique vacancies published on Jobspotting.